Too many business stops

Heavy Package

How many times calling in for help with business does it take for them to adjust your route from 80+ business stops down to 65-ish? Do you need a lock-in ride to get business taken off?

easteryeggs2.jpg

Grey

Run straight air, savers, take your hour lunch between your third and fifth hour, straight commercial, ten minute paid break, run residential.

Air is the killer. Two of my bulk receivers are gone by 10:15 and I have to wheel everything to the back. I’ve told management countless times to cover some air but nothing.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Here my bid driver will wait until they are fairly certain there is going to be a lot of bulk businesses before using optionals/requests off.
Then I get to drown the cover driver in it. c'est la vie.

IESucks

How many times calling in for help with business does it take for them to adjust your route from 80+ business stops down to 65-ish? Do you need a lock-in ride to get business taken off?
If you aren't on the 9.5 list stop complaining

lolbr

Use your breaks wisely. Take your 10 minute paid early (I tend to take mine within an hour after I finish air). Make sure you have your lunch finished before 3:00 (but do not have late savers). Take your full lunch (50 minutes here). If they want you to check for misloads by a certain time, spend the time to actually do it.

They will adjust when you are severely over on miles/time every day or you keep having missed.