Top pay

I started diving as TCD December 2018. Before that I worked in the warehouse since Sept 2016 so my full eligibility came before l got in my 30 punches to lock in my $34 pay. When l went full time l got the $21 rate.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
When you went FT your pay rate dropped?
That’s what he said.

3C5B160F-A152-4BC1-A2BF-88E44E3A3E1E.gif

Commercial Inside Release

Company loves to screw employees switching from part-time to full-time, by giving them a massive pay cut and another four years of progression, starting at the bottom rate (currently about $21/hr.) Always keep this in mind, or you'll go to wage hell/prison.

You will finally be at top rate once again, on April 17th or 18th 2023. The company screws you again for several days, up to a week, before your raise is added to your paycheck.

upser2020

I thought that if you make more than the progression starts out when you start a combo that they just keep ur current rate until the progression goes over your current rate. Isn't that how red circling works?

Cowboy Mac

I thought that if you make more than the progression starts out when you start a combo that they just keep ur current rate until the progression goes over your current rate. Isn't that how red circling works?
Not if you’re still on your packet as a TCD. If they upgrade to full time before you gain seniority, then technically you made seniority as a full timer and you follow progression.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I started diving as TCD December 2018. Before that I worked in the warehouse since Sept 2016 so my full eligibility came before l got in my 30 punches to lock in my $34 pay. When l went full time l got the $21 rate.
When I got into feeders I started as a cover driver at 85% of top rate for 10 months. When I made book as a full time feeder, I kept the pay rate but lost the 10 months. You should have started your progression at 85%.

Mr. Marshall

Or you could skip all of the bs and apply here;
In the article they say that many of the jobs start at $25 and they are including upper management in the hiring. Clearly a misleading headline. There are also only 12 locations across the country. Other than that......