Top rate

derrick

I was referring to all the drivers I know/of (also management!)...

I refuse to pay 100k+ in a divorce. Almost like marriage is something set up by the State to extract money from men. I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I love someone, that also holds my assets hostage in case she doesn't "love me anymore" (ex told me that one day lol).

Marriage is a scam is the current system and should be avoided without a solid prenuptial agreement.

get a woman and have kids overseas. no child support, you can still raise your kids fine and no drama. she act stupid she gets cut off. you keep your money you worked hard for and your kids are us citizens because you are. #fathersmatter #:censored2:childsupport

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
V77T.gif

Est.1998

get a woman and have kids overseas. no child support, you can still raise your kids fine and no drama. she act stupid she gets cut off. you keep your money you worked hard for and your kids are us citizens because you are. #fathersmatter #:censored2:childsupport
It's difficult to raise kids working 12 hours per day.
You just stated a driver should leave the country, and have kids with a woman he met while on vacation, all to avoid the high possibility that she will sabotage the relationship for cash prizes.
So when this happens, the driver, who's already pressed for time, should go through the unnecessary trouble of fighting this woman for custody of the kids, and bring them to the states to be raised by who? The drivers mother?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Definitely wasn’t picking on you, just a general statement. I keep seeing all the new 22.4’s in the building get their first 2 thousand dollars in the bank and immediately go buy a 40 thousand dollar truck. I’m just like “cmon, man”
All the senior drivers in my building who are close to retirement and have multiple properties, play the market, just smart with their money; they ALL drive complete pieces of sh** to work. This job is all about perspective and priorities
I splurged my summer peak money on a truck and rifles, then my ac crapped out. Now I’m broke again. Priorities are important.