Topic topic on topic

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Do you feel safe at work?
Are you in a center, hub, store or warehouse that lacks the proper security measures?
Do you deliver to a dangerous part of town?

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
No
Hub
Yes

I don't know how other areas are, but I've read people (other places) show their employee I.D's to enter and exit the building. Seems like a legit thing to do.
That just hasn't happened where I'm at.
I've walked in and out freely for the interviews and tours appointments, Etc. as have many people. Unless someone is just staring at security camera footage and studying while stereotyping every guest that walks in? Doesn't seem safe enough to me.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The guards at my old building were really bad. You were supposed to show them your badge when you walked through the guard shack. You could literally flash a walmart receipt and they wouldn't even notice. Management took that out of the equation by issuing ID's that you passed over a scanner that unlocked a turnstile so you could pass through the metal detector. The area of town where my old building was located was a bad part of town. You could regularly hear gunshots, and the employees cars in the parking lot got broken into with regularity.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't know how other areas are, but I've read people (other places) show their employee I.D's to enter and exit the building. Seems like a legit thing to do.
That just hasn't happened where I'm at.
I've walked in and out freely for the interviews and tours appointments, Etc. as have many people. Unless someone is just staring at security camera footage and studying while stereotyping every guest that walks in? Doesn't seem safe enough to me.

Lmfao