Traditional Conservative Values...are now found in current events.

Meat

...are completely dead, and it only takes a modicum of critical thinking to reach that conclusion. Talk about a government intrusion - I shudder to think what the president-elect had to offer Carrier to remain the in the US. Another billion dollar defense contract? The very personification of market principles, indeed!

Oldfart

...are completely dead, and it only takes a modicum of critical thinking to reach that conclusion. Talk about a government intrusion - I shudder to think what the president-elect had to offer Carrier to remain the in the US. Another billion dollar defense contract? The very personification of market principles, indeed!
Were you in the negotiations? No need to speculate the deal till the facts are released. Conservative values are alive and well in my neck of the woods.

Meat

Were you in the negotiations? No need to speculate the deal till the facts are released. Conservative values are alive and well in my neck of the woods.

You deny the government is intruding on the free market in this case? Enlighten me; how are conservative values alive-and-well in your neck-of-the-woods?

Oldfart

You deny the government is intruding on the free market in this case? Enlighten me; how are conservative values alive-and-well in your neck-of-the-woods?
Tax incentives have been around for years. Fedex has been the benefactor in many such plans. Do you wish those were not granted as well?

Oldfart

I guess a DOD is something that gives the miserables something to complain about. I have no idea what that means.

Strong Christian Conservative values are part of our daily culture. Maybe you just aren't looking in the right places.

thedownhillEXPRESS

And FU too science.
I'll stick to my 5000 times translated,2000 year old source for my way to live life.

Never mind I don't trust what is written in modern times(like cnn,abc,ny times)but I trust the authors of this book from generations ago that they may even be old enough to be at top rate if they were still alive.

Meat

I guess a DOD is something that gives the miserables something to complain about. I have no idea what that means.

Strong Christian Conservative values are part of our daily culture. Maybe you just aren't looking in the right places.

Yeah, your posts really personify the Christian spirit - compassion, loving thy neighbor, altruism. If I'm not mistaken, your first post on this site referred to many on these boards as miserable people. Good god - your full of :censored2:!

Oldfart

Yeah, your posts really personify the Christian spirit - compassion, loving thy neighbor, altruism. If I'm not mistaken, your first post on this site referred to many on these boards as miserable people. Good god - your full of :censored2:!
Yep This place is full of lost, miserable people. No secret there. Whine, moan and complain about everything associated with their job yet they continue to scan that timeclock every morning. Negative and distrustful of everyone at FDX and bad mouthing people that like their job and are satisfied in their work life.

Compassion? For people that hate everything and everyone at the company that puts food on their table and enables them to pay their bills. If you hate it so bad, and are underpaid and mistreated, go work where you will make more and get treated better.

It will be fine

Yep This place is full of lost, miserable people. No secret there. Whine, moan and complain about everything associated with their job yet they continue to scan that timeclock every morning. Negative and distrustful of everyone at FDX and bad mouthing people that like their job and are satisfied in their work life.

Compassion? For people that hate everything and everyone at the company that puts food on their table and enables them to pay their bills. If you hate it so bad, and are underpaid and mistreated, go work where you will make more and get treated better.
Have you read the bible?