Trainer Didn’t Want to Stay

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
D1A412A2-EC37-467D-AFA7-CA4D1B7593DA.jpeg

You guys are all pervs, I meant this Tug....

Tug18958

PHL Air Container Prisoner
No my trainer isn’t bad! It’s just she has two other jobs and a son. My sup asked if i wanted to stay. If I stayed my trainer had to stay and that wouldn’t be fair to her. Once I lose my trainer I’ll stay anytime

Indecisi0n

No my trainer isn’t bad! It’s just she has two other jobs and a son. My sup asked if i wanted to stay. If I stayed my trainer had to stay and that wouldn’t be fair to her. Once I lose my trainer I’ll stay anytime
It's ok gurl, we understand. Need to go out for a drink?

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
So tonight my sup asked if I wanted to stay but my trainer was already complaining because we were running until 3am and she wanted to go. I wanted them coins but didn’t want to make my trainer stay. My sup looked :censored2: what do I do?

su·per·vi·sor
ˈso͞opərˌvīzər/
noun
  1. a person who supervises a person or an activity
Hope this helps.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup

She was basically asking WHO she should listen to: Her Supervisor or her imaginary friend "A Trainer." (Not sure who that could be, never seen one in person before. Even my boss is stumped.)

Not a spell check.

It's not really that big of a deal, she's obviously not a real UPS employee if she can't work without a trainer. (Couldn't find that definition, I think UPS has it blocked on my computer?)

Observer

She just did to save money for the company. They are always trying to get new people to "cut out early" - especially in the first few years. Better toughen up or she will walk all over you. She must not be a good person if she has two other jobs - where is her old man - men? She must not be likable to have all of that baggage already. I know why some people are alone - they deserve themselves. She played for a sucker and you fell for it. You'll learn the hard way. This is not the real world where you came from - where everyone was bff, etc.

BrownRecycler

Keep working your seniority and always fight for time with the "trainer". If you have to bribe or anything that you can think of your "trainer", then do so provided that your investment is paid off in return. What about the coin? Is it something to do with incentive reward for people? If so, do tell.