Transfer Paper Lost?

Undercover Boss

Who says we can’t use logic?
Hi I transferred from one building to another about a year ago and my union recently asked me for a copy of my transfer paper. When I told them i didn't have one readily available they said all I had to do was ask UPS for a copy. I asked UPS for a copy and they said they didn't have it and that there was nothing more they could do for me. When i told my union this they said that without it there was nothing they can do for me and to keep bugging UPS to come up with a copy. My question is is there anything i can do? Im just frustrated with UPS because they have lost it but I'm also frustrated with the fact that my union is making me deal with ups to fix the problem (something i feel like the union should be doing).

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi I transferred from one building to another about a year ago and my union recently asked me for a copy of my transfer paper. When I told them i didn't have one readily available they said all I had to do was ask UPS for a copy. I asked UPS for a copy and they said they didn't have it and that there was nothing more they could do for me. When i told my union this they said that without it there was nothing they can do for me and to keep bugging UPS to come up with a copy. My question is is there anything i can do? Im just frustrated with UPS because they have lost it but I'm also frustrated with the fact that my union is making me deal with ups to fix the problem (something i feel like the union should be doing).

what’s a transfer paper and why do you need it a year later

Undercover Boss

Who says we can’t use logic?
I found out it's actually called a Transfer request form and it pretty much is the company and the union acknowledging that you want to transfer to another building. Your center manager and shop steward both sign it and you turn it into HR. And I'm needing it now because just now they are disputing my transfer date.

Overpaid Union Thug

I’ve never had these problems. HR asked me for an update on whether or not I was attending college about six months after and the supervisor in my new building asked again a few months later but neither seemEd to really give a :censored2:. As far as my seniority date, that was established the day I showed up at the new building.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I kept copies of EVERYTHING. You said it was not readily available. What does that mean? You have your copy somewhere but can't find it?

I'd tear the house apart looking for that.