Transfer question

Does anyone know the info about Reno location what’s the top pay and do they have the same pension and benefits Oakland ca has I’m asking because I’m thinking of transferring to Reno from Oakland and wanted to know will everything be the same

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Does anyone know the info about Reno location what’s the top pay and do they have the same pension and benefits Oakland ca has I’m asking because I’m thinking of transferring to Reno from Oakland and wanted to know will everything be the same
Transfers are not allowed from Oakland to Reno. Different district. You would have to quit and be rehired in Reno. The only other way if there is a change of operations and work was transferred from Oakland to Reno. In that case it would go by seniority.

Look at your Master contract and supplements or ask your BA and he will tell yo the same thing.

Transfers are not allowed from Oakland to Reno. Different district. You would have to quit and be rehired in Reno. The only other way if there is a change of operations and work was transferred from Oakland to Reno. In that case it would go by seniority.

Look at your Master contract and supplements or ask your BA and he will tell yo the same thing.
How about if I end up buying a house out there will it be allowed then

542thruNthru

you must be joking. stop wasting my time.

You must be joking. Stop wasting his time.