Transfer to another belt

Birdblue

I was wondering how do I go about transferring to another belt and what is the process and who do I have to go to in order to do so? And who allows the transfer and what has to happen in order for me to be allowed to transfer? Also when transferring does there have to be and opening or can a belt trade one loader for another?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I was wondering how do I go about transferring to another belt and what is the process and who do I have to go to in order to do so? And who allows the transfer and what has to happen in order for me to be allowed to transfer? Also when transferring does there have to be and opening or can a belt trade one loader for another?
Could've just asked this in your other thread

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was wondering how do I go about transferring to another belt and what is the process and #1 who do I have to go to in order to do so? And #2 who allows the transfer and what has to happen in order for me to be allowed to transfer? Also #3 when transferring does there have to be and opening or can a belt trade one loader for another?
#1. Ask @Turdferguson he's in charge of all belt transfers on the East Coast.
#2. In order to be transferred your gonna have to go down on some dudes wearing UPS polos. Call them soup!
#3. There doesn’t have to be an opening, but no one will trade for you because you start too many damn threads!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How come you no longer want to be on the belt your on

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
76993CD3-5274-472D-B2E2-E40DA5748408.jpeg

Hold on bud. Got Stewart on the horn now.

specter208

Talk to your sup. Ask if he can get you moved to a new drop. He/she will find out if they can make the move or not. If they are happy with your performance in your current spot, they may decide against moving you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

You are becoming very popular! Congratulations!