transfer ups job

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think you have to have at least a year of employment before they will even consider your transfer request. Your best bet would be to work through Peak at your current location, resign (quit) under good terms, ask for a positive rehire status and apply for a job in Fresno. Good luck.

May I suggest a remedial English class as part of your first semester course load?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes but that would you mean you wouldn't start classes in Fresno until Jan 2014. Unless you are planning on making UPS your career why in the world would you work rather than start school January 2013.

work the year while i wait for my program i hav to wait about 10 months anyways to get in the classes then by that time my year here wood b up n im qualified to transfer i wood put my transfer in maybe 2 months b4 my year is up would that work

transfer job

im planning on puting in a transfer a few months b4 my year is up at ups so by the time ill probly get the request xcepted it wood b a year n the classes im signing up for is a program that i have to wait for anyways for about 10 months but its at a city college does it matter if im going to a city college or university to get the transfer accepted? and can i put the transfer in rit b4 my year is up to get the time rit possibly that i can get n opening for transfer?

UPSGUY72

Re: transfer job

im planning on puting in a transfer a few months b4 my year is up at ups so by the time ill probly get the request xcepted it wood b a year n the classes im signing up for is a program that i have to wait for anyways for about 10 months but its at a city college does it matter if im going to a city college or university to get the transfer accepted? and can i put the transfer in rit b4 my year is up to get the time rit possibly that i can get n opening for transfer?

What did you say ???

H

htown0721

fresno california im signing up for school there

One does not sign up for school, one applies and gets accepted into school. However, Upstate is correct you need to take English 50 or a basic grammar and spelling class.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
That was like trying to read a freshly poured bowl of Alpha-Bits.
Nuclear_Facepalm.jpeg

themolenator

To transfer your UPS job you have to be accepted to a 4 year college/university..and work at UPS for over a year..I done it....transfered job from Michigan to Boston for school.....and you will not loose your senority either......but one thing to remember is to transfer unions also unless you are transfering to a facility that uses the same local teamster.....something to really look into.....good luck.