Transfer went bad

brndnpnt

I transfered using a school transfer. I did not get several paychecks when I got to my new hub so I was unable to pay my tuition. I was told to return home i had to use another school transfer but I would loose my seniority again could I get it back after a year and them messing up my pay checks?

CustomerConcern

Nope, once you transfer thats that. Your checks probably went to the old hub/center and they should have forward them (direct deposit is a life saver hint hint). Same thing happened here one of our guys transfered, his checks kept coming here (we mailed them to him) and worse his new center knew nothing about him so he had to sit around for 3 weeks doing inside work because they had hired a driver for the vacancy he filled. Sorry about your predicament but life sucks in the Brown world.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nope, once you transfer thats that. Your checks probably went to the old hub/center and they should have forward them (direct deposit is a life saver hint hint). Same thing happened here one of our guys transfered, his checks kept coming here (we mailed them to him) and worse his new center knew nothing about him so he had to sit around for 3 weeks doing inside work because they had hired a driver for the vacancy he filled. Sorry about your predicament but life sucks in the Brown world.

Life sucks when you don't take care of your business and this kid did not take care of his business. It's as simple as that.

abc123

Life sucks when you don't take care of your business and this kid did not take care of his business. It's as simple as that.

I agree, it sucks when things don't work out like you thought they would, but you should have been more prepared. UPS can fire you for not going to school after you make an educational transfer. They call it "dishonesty" and it's to keep people from abusing the system. It's situations/people like this that make me think they'll eventually just stop with the educational transfers.