Transfer

DesertRat1

Need to transfer from CA to ID. I got 15 years building seniority 6 years driving and it hurts to lose but must be done. I don't want any BS commentary just need information, don't have time to sit down with anyone or be on the phone with HR. Regardless no one knows how the fk anything works around here...

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Need to transfer from CA to ID. I got 15 years building seniority 6 years driving and it hurts to lose but must be done. I don't want any BS commentary just need information, don't have time to sit down with anyone or be on the phone with HR. Regardless no one knows how the fk anything works around here...
Ok....Got it....
"You did the right thing with the available time you have: coming to Brown Cafe"

1. Pack up your s*it
2. Go
3. Choose a new name you'll remember
4. Don't return to see if the bodies have been dug up

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Brother ..you came to the (wrong) place, BS commentary is all we do..

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Every October a transfer list is posted in your center. You get to pick 2 buildings you wish to transfer to. November 1st they pull the bid list down then post a master transfer list.

then you sit and wait for a phone call from hr.

Idaho is building like crazy, I bet you’ll get a call a few months after they post the master transfer list.

idaho real estate is very expensive and insane right now so good luck.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Every October a transfer list is posted in your center. You get to pick 2 buildings you wish to transfer to. November 1st they pull the bid list down then post a master transfer list.

then you sit and wait for a phone call from hr.

Idaho is building like crazy, I bet you’ll get a call a few months after they post the master transfer list.

idaho real estate is very expensive and insane right now so good luck.
Good info for the OP....You overlooked his Time component though.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Please list any and all commentary that may be bs...

So it's not posted.

On topic and trying to help

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Come on man
The BS is free
Why you moving to Idaho?
You some kind of right wing nut job or what?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Who’d you knock up on vacation?

Bye bye seniority , HELLO SATURDAYS 😂
✊🧔

YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD AGAIN
✊🧔

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
you-had-me-at-i-da-ho-376906.jpg

542thruNthru

Western Region Article 6 section 6 Transfer Request in the contract outlines the whole process. It's the yellow pages in your contract book.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
What part of California….here in the NorCal region Idaho isn’t an option. Reno Is as Far East as you’ll be going here.

Overpaid Union Thug

Look in your contract instead of here. Specifically the regional and/or supplement. Otherwise I hope you have an excellent BS filter.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
If you’re in NOR-CAL, you’re S.O.L..