Transferring part timer question.

Chachi

Is there any way to find out what hours a shift runs from at a different hub? I’m moving this summer to Boise, ID or Salt Lake City, UT to finish school. I would like to see what each hubs preload schedule is like to help make the decision.

Box Ox

I’d check UPS Jobs for the expected hours of availability for each location. Boise doesn’t have any openings. Salt Lake has 1 listed as 3:30-9:30 am. Both locations probably kept seasonals who haven’t quit yet.

Only so many hours in the day that a preload can take up in any case.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Is there any way to find out what hours a shift runs from at a different hub? I’m moving this summer to Boise, ID or Salt Lake City, UT to finish school. I would like to see what each hubs preload schedule is like to help make the decision.
I’d ask Pottsy or Joni first. If all else fails, get the Fonz to help.

Yolo

I have yet to see one part timer transfer successfully. They would rather hire someone of the streets than someone at a higher pay rate. It's just less paperwork for HR. Good luck.

Gman33909

If u get the educational transfer, you can go to any hub that has Openings, could take months to get approved though best to transfer around peak for your best shot

542thruNthru

Kind of brown and fuzzy. Looks like a bear. Talks funny. Always wears a hat and scarf.
tenor-18.gif