Transferring to another location.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
I recently been hired to the San Francisco hub n I was wondering how long does it to be able to transfer to another location? Possibly Richmond, Oakland area hub.

My understanding is you'll have to have been employed for six months and obtain seniority. You'll keep your seniority when you transfer, but it'll be 0 days as if you just started. Your benefits will be unaffected, and you'll still get your year raise after your initial hire date.

Mst3k

I recently been hired to the San Francisco hub n I was wondering how long does it to be able to transfer to another location? Possibly Richmond, Oakland area hub.

San Francisco is hard up for drivers now. If you don't want to work there then quit so that they can find someone who does. If you work inside the hub please ignore.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Not more than a week or two

Tell your boss this place is bs
and you wanna go to Oakland

Above10200

Our local contract doesn't allow transfers!!!!! You want a transfer you have to be laid off from deriving for a long time and you need to find a center that has a need for drivers! If you are there for a year than you got your transfer! If they call you back to the original center before the year you go to the original center!
I am learning alot with our change of operations!!!! Can't express enough, go to ypur union meetings, talk to your B.A. , learn your contract!!!!!!!
THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU GROW!!!
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL, THEY WILL SUPPORT YOU!!!!
THERE IS NO UNION WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
San Francisco is hard up for drivers now. If you don't want to work there then quit so that they can find someone who does. If you work inside the hub please ignore.
They weren't hiring for drivers in Oakland or Richmond so what's wrong with wanting to transfer?