Transferring to Bakersfield hub, sillect ave.

CaliUPSer

I’m tranferring as a full time package car driver to the bakersfield hub and was wondering what the average stop count and pieces are, thanks!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
300 ish stops with 600+ pieces. Usually have to double trip as there is no air recovery due to lack of staffing. Also mandatory 6th punches for all
Good luck!!!!

chicken alfredo

I’m tranferring as a full time package car driver to the bakersfield hub and was wondering what the average stop count and pieces are, thanks!
With a question like that you don’t sound like someone who will make it as a driver LOL . What’s your next question ...”Do we get off at 5 every day ?” 🙄

542thruNthru

With a question like that you don’t sound like someone who will make it as a driver LOL . What’s your next question ...”Do we get off at 5 every day ?” 🙄

Yeah... he's already made it as a driver and if he's transferring than he probably already has a pretty good amount of seniority..... but hey nice try at putting him down.

chicken alfredo

Yeah... he's already made it as a driver and if he's transferring than he probably already has a pretty good amount of seniority..... but hey nice try at putting him down.
Stop counts and pieces change day to day there’s no use in trying to find out an average . New or experienced driver. 10 -15 years ago sure . Now routes are added/cut daily , volume is rolled over and unloaded at management’s discretion, the company is ignoring 9.5 and just paying out grievances ...so yeah there’s not really average or “ballpark “ stop/piece counts anymore . At least not in most centers .

chicken alfredo

You could tell this guy ..”yeah Joe you’ll go out with around 150 stops 200 pieces easy money ! “ only to set him up for big disappointment once he gets to experience day to day dispatch nightmares . None of our routes are what they once were . It’s a total mess these days .

542thruNthru

What hub you coming from ?
Straight outta Compton
UntimelyFineCoral-size_restricted.gif