Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Gabe Brummett, Mar 11, 2012.

  1. Gabe Brummett

    Gabe Brummett New Member

    i'm wondering about what it takes to transfer. I know it's possible w/in a district, but I am looking to transfer from wisconsin to kansas.
  2. gorilla75jdw

    gorilla75jdw Active Member

    make sure he new hub has all its paperwork ready for you , get all paperwok faxed to you for personal record sake { I knew a guy who transferred out f my state t another hub , and once he got there , his new hub played dumb and acted like they never knew who he was , this guy had a family with kids to take care of } , just be on top of your game in the transfer process , dot your i's and cross your t's
  3. rocket man

    rocket man Well-Known Member

    You CAN 100 pct transfer with out a problem, as long as there is a spot for you, everyone eles saying it has to be a school transfer, THAT is wrong but!!!! Theres a catch? You have to work for fedx
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012