transferring

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I guess the "search" function is broke again...
CmMFX9B6H9.gif

Simplymike

Depending on your region. The western region is only allowed full time transfers. You'd have to be a driver for a full year. Every October the sign up sheet will be posted.

542thruNthru

can I transfer anytime after becoming a driver? Or do I have to wait one year? I was told from my center supervisor that i had to wait one year.

Where are you?

Depending on your region. The western region is only allowed full time transfers. You'd have to be a driver for a full year. Every October the sign up sheet will be posted.

Yep. Article 6 Section 6 of the WRT.
Screenshot_20190131-184141.png

rod

Retired 22 years
The sky is the same size everywhere on Earth, duh!

Not true. We have a friend from the SD wheat farm country Not a tree within hundreds of miles) who says he gets claustrophobic at my house because there are too many trees and he can barely see the sky.

542thruNthru

Not true. We have a friend from the SD wheat farm country Not a tree within hundreds of miles) who says he gets claustrophobic at my house because there are too many trees and he can barely see the sky.

Already been covered. Thanks for showing up. Better late then never.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
jc37 in western also adds part time transfers, you do not get to keep seniority for ft bidding though, only for insurance/wages.

it might be best though, since jc37 part time transfers are easier to do than ft transfers, I hear.

Simplymike

Seems as of lately we've had a few transfers going on. Had a opening in MT come available to me just last week. A buddy north of us got his transfer to Oregon last week as well.