Trapped by Delivery

upschuck

She was blocked in her garage. I empathize with the delivery driver, but whenever I left anything by the garage I did my best not to block the garage door.
Sounds like it has been out there for days. Again, if she can't move them from the garage, how was she supposed to move them from the porch? Maybe the gravitational pull by her garage is a lot higher, than at her porch?

Granted, I would have probably put them outside the perimeter of the door, so they could have gotten out, but move them, unpack them, whatever you were going to do them, already.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sounds like it has been out there for days. Again, if she can't move them from the garage, how was she supposed to move them from the porch? Maybe the gravitational pull by her garage is a lot higher, than at her porch?

Granted, I would have probably put them outside the perimeter of the door, so they could have gotten out, but move them, unpack them, whatever you were going to do them, already.
Nah. It’s easier for her to complain to FedEx and the news.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
She was going to have to move them regardless of where they left them.

Just someone wanting a minute of fame.

Exactly.

Her driveway goes to the garage on the far left side of the house. There's a sidewalk from the garage to the front porch. There's no reason for the driver to go to the front door. She says she told FedEx where to leave them. That's not accurate. She left a note on the porch. Not the same thing.

Another thing. How much does anyone want to bet that if you opened the garage door you'd see that she had plenty of room to get out?

Exactly.

Her driveway goes to the garage on the far left side of the house. There's a sidewalk from the garage to the front porch. There's no reason for the driver to go to the front door. She says she told FedEx where to leave them. That's not accurate. She left a note on the porch. Not the same thing.

Another thing. How much does anyone want to bet that if you opened the garage door you'd see that she had plenty of room to get out?
It reminds me of that story a few years ago where the FedEx driver tossed a box of dolls clothes on the porch ( which the driver made one heck of a toss). She was probably looking for a freebie from FedEx

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I would have done the same thing. I would have ASSumed they wanted them at the garage since they were heavy shelving and wouldn’t have even gone to the front door to see that sign hiding on the ground.

It will be fine

Exactly.

It’s a 3 car garage. She definitely has room to get out.