Trick or Treating At Fred's House

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey, I just took my kids to the Smith mansion for Halloween. It looks just like Mr. Burns' house on the Simpsons and he had MT3 send out the Dobermans to keep the children away. I guess he's able to make his Candy Budget numbers that way.

ex fed exer

i took my kids there and all they got was a rock.

a rock with a note that said daddy was nothing but an "at-will" employee that can be fired for a good reason, a bad reason, or no reason at all.

ask pat tillman what he died for.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
i took my kids there and all they got was a rock.

a rock with a note that said daddy was nothing but an "at-will" employee that can be fired for a good reason, a bad reason, or no reason at all.

ask pat tillman what he died for.

Pat Tillman died by friendly fire, and then they tried to cover it up. I'm guessing the correct answer would be O-I-L, or because it was Afghanistan, perhaps it would be H-E-R-O-I-N. My kids were too fast for Fred's dogs, but at least MT3 got a workout.

ex fed exer

to be great is to be misunderstood

whether
or not you know it, you are pat tillman. tillman did all the work, while the rich made all the money.

fed ex is fed ex because you get up every day and go to work. you make all the profit thatt smith refuses to give. you move fed ex, not Fred S. if you did not go to work for fed ex, then Fred S would be looking for a job. it may have been smit;s money that started fed ex, but it was your work that created fed ex. how dare you to expect a decent life for creating the profits of fed ex,

after you invest your life in the company you are told you are an at-will employee and told to leave while your name is never mentioned again , hence pat tillman, just like the 57,000 names on that wall in d.c who died in nam that nobody cares or even knows anymore.

untill it happens to you, you will never know.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

whether
or not you know it, you are pat tillman. tillman did all the work, while the rich made all the money.

fed ex is fed ex because you get up every day and go to work. you make all the profit thatt smith refuses to give. you move fed ex, not Fred S. if you did not go to work for fed ex, then Fred S would be looking for a job. it may have been smit;s money that started fed ex, but it was your work that created fed ex. how dare you to expect a decent life for creating the profits of fed ex,

after you invest your life in the company you are told you are an at-will employee and told to leave while your name is never mentioned again , hence pat tillman, just like the 57,000 names on that wall in d.c who died in nam that nobody cares or even knows anymore.

I get it. Well said..and true.

bbsam

Staff member

whether

I get it too. Cheap emotional ploy.

vantexan

Pat Tillman was a hero, but let's be accurate. He was a millionaire football player who set aside a great future to serve his country. He wasn't a poor guy who died a pawn in a rich man's scheme. He made a selfless choice. We on the other hand have gone from a middle class good future to a working class week to week existence. This is directly due to the schemes of rich men. And the poor economy brought on by the schemes of rich men will insure that we will stay this way. And most likely if the economy improves, our lot won't because the way things are is apparently the way they want it for us. So it's either quit, move up into management, or just take it. Some here will say we deserve little for this non important job. Tell me, why doesn't FedEx ask on the SFA if working here will lead to the kind of future we want? They used to ask that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Pat Tillman was a hero, but let's be accurate. He was a millionaire football player who set aside a great future to serve his country. He wasn't a poor guy who died a pawn in a rich man's scheme. He made a selfless choice. We on the other hand have gone from a middle class good future to a working class week to week existence. This is directly due to the schemes of rich men. And the poor economy brought on by the schemes of rich men will insure that we will stay this way. And most likely if the economy improves, our lot won't because the way things are is apparently the way they want it for us. So it's either quit, move up into management, or just take it. Some here will say we deserve little for this non important job. Tell me, why doesn't FedEx ask on the SFA if working here will lead to the kind of future we want? They used to ask that.

I respectfully disagree. Pat Tillman became a pawn in a much bigger game.