Trip

rod

Retired 22 years
Next week we will be leaving for our annual "don't know where we are going or when we are getting back" fall camping trip. This year we decided to stick closer to home so we will just be wandering around Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. Anyone have any suggestions on what to visit or do? We will be taking my toy hauler and Harley.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Next week we will be leaving for our annual "don't know where we are going or when we are getting back" fall camping trip. This year we decided to stick closer to home so we will just be wandering around Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. Anyone have any suggestions on what to visit or do? We will be taking my toy hauler and Harley.

Eat sausage
Drink leinenkugel
Check out the big boned women
Try some stinky cheese

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You probably won't find a GB fan in Minnesota unless they were originally from Wisc.
OK. have a nice trip. Have been thru that area only a couple times and don't remember anything except going to a mall there one time and what struck me was how BIG everyone was.

Inthegame

Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore along Lk Superior near Munising, MI is pretty cool and the colors might even be starting.

rod

Retired 22 years
Then you can check out the Apostle Islands along the way. Now if you went last week, you could have watched the old tractors crossing the Mackinaw bridge.

Saw an episode of Classic Tractor Fever on the tractors crossing the bridge.