Triple Shifting

Package Stick

"Send it."
Is it a gray area in the Central? "No employee is allowed to work more than two (2) shifts in any twenty-four (24) hour period.", yet I have.

I've been doing it for 8+ weeks, 65+ hours in 5 days (I have a slight OT addiction, gotta save cash).

Was just told no mo triples, yet mad sups are working. I'm chill with 50 hours, but 65+ is just a tad better...

DriverNerd

Our hub allows it as past practice; they've done it for as long as I remember. Though you are right, it says no right in the contract.

Package Stick

"Send it."
The timecard viewer is last week's work, the other one is the best week I've had this year (can't drive, not old enough...). Thank god I don't work at McDonald's lmao. Already have the cash put aside to get my CDL when I turn 21.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-29 Time Card Viewer.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-29 Time Card Viewer.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot_2020-07-29 https vpaychk ups com.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-29 https vpaychk ups com.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 150

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
The timecard viewer is last week's work, the other one is the best week I've had this year (can't drive, not old enough...). Thank god I don't work at McDonald's lmao. Already have the cash put aside to get my CDL when I turn 21.
If you are part time use ups earn and learn tuition reimbursement to get a cdl at local tech college

Package Stick

"Send it."
"Look how much money I make everybody!" There is always, ALWAYS, someone in your job who makes more than you and don't brag about it.
I also have a 9 inch cock lmao :censored2:.

Everyone knows how much everyone is making. In fact, we should talk about it to make sure we're getting paid correctly and to encourage PTers/everyone to :censored2:ING VOTE!!! Tell them they could have a slice of what drivers earn/more money if they just :censored2:ing vote and bargain.

I wanted advice on how to deal with them, telling me no to triples.

I talked to my steward, and he said to show up and work. If they turn you away, we get them.

badpal

I also have a 9 inch cock lmao :censored2:.

Everyone knows how much everyone is making. In fact, we should talk about it to make sure we're getting paid correctly and to encourage PTers/everyone to :censored2:ING VOTE!!! Tell them they could have a slice of what drivers earn/more money if they just :censored2:ing vote and bargain.

I wanted advice on how to deal with them, telling me no to triples.

I talked to my steward, and he said to show up and work. If they turn you away, we get them.
Being that hung and also get to work triples, life has really blessed you son.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Nice one, brother. Still got ya beat this year, though... ;)

Capture+_2020-07-30-21-01-21.png