Trollolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its in Manhattan on 643 w 43rd. I guess they're paying so high as an incentive to try to make people stay for that graveyard dreadful shift (1am - 6am) plus overtime is very typically. I'm wondering if I should do it. I could really use the money. I just graduated HS in March and I'm free - I have an abundant of free time. I'm starting college in Fall (August), and I want to save and buy a car by then (a good used car for about $10000). I'm leaning towards doing it. Then when I'm in college, I change back my shift to twilight (6pm-11pm) would it even be possible to change back my shift, or would it be a pain in the rear end? Also, is loading and unloading trucks REALLY hard? I'm very fit and I lift weights. I'm 5 ft 10 and 145ibs. I'm a BLACK MALE. Also, would I get paid for overtime hours? Is it true that injuries are close to inevitable? Especially back injuries? What if I wear a back brace?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

The preferred nomenclature is African American.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

Why did you feel the need to capitalize "black male"?

Cause he thinks anyone cares.

Also, he's only African American if he emigrated to the US FROM Africa. If he and his family have been here for generations, then you're simply an American with a slightly darker skin tone than me.

Because black people are physically stronger on average per capita. FACT!! Black people can withstand hard work, FACT! Now there you go.

trickpony1

If I moved to Africa would I be an American-African?

Brownslave688

Because black people are physically stronger on average per capita. FACT!! Black people can withstand hard work, FACT! Now there you go.

Ill stay quite as long as I can but I'm drinking tonight so no promises.

Maybe the moderators will just delete this thread.

Damn right! I bet it wouldn't bother him if it was a white boy saying that he has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Probably if you become a citizen of of one of the nations in Africa. But this is all subjective. You have people who are neatralized citizens and have lived here for decades and they are still not considered to be American by many Americans.

Ok guys. Back to answering my question please. What should I do?

Last edited:

Brownslave688

UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

Way to go upstate. That's a new record. Reply number one sent this thread into derailment.

BrownArmy

Go for it...$15 an hour ain't too bad.

As far as transferring to a different shift later on, if you kick as much :censored2: as you think you will, odds are in your favor.

But yes, it will be a pain in the rear, because almost everything at ups is.

Returntosender

Don't do it. Typical UPS starting pay non driver is 8.50 that NY location is offering 15.00 the op is mess up if they offer such high starting wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.