Trollolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indecisi0n

Re: Is UPS going to deduct money out of my paycheck if I havent been there for over a

You sound like a little bitch dude. Just pass on this UPS gig. YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ATTITUDE AND YOU HAVENT EVEN STARTED THE JOB.:wink2:

I like the term "bitch dude".

I have an interview tomorrow at UPS, but I dont know the time?

I had a tour on Friday. The HR said Monday is the interview, but he didn't tell me the time? Is every UPS employee ignorant and lacking common senses like this guy? By the way, does anyone know what number I can call to get the time of the interview? It's in Manhattan, NY by the way.

S

serenity now

Re: I have an interview tomorrow at UPS, but I dont know the time?

i think i would have asked the time, when he only said Monday.............................

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
Re: UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

I'm proud to be a white guy who loves people for who they are and never brings skin color to the forefront because it doesn't matter. History is history, and until we leave it there and realize that it's 20-friggin-13, we will continue to have these stupid ass, unnecessary discussions over it. Maybe he should just be proud of being an American who contributes to society and helps make humanity that much better....one person who gives a crap about skin color at a time.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

If you could get the number for HR, call them and ask. But now its too late for that. Usally they would start off early, like 9am in the morning. If you know where the place is, show up around 8-830ish and see if you can summon someone from HR. Stick around if you can and wait for someone coming in.

Just some advice, heck it could be a 6am time to come in. They dropped the ball on you mainly. Good luck!

i think i would have asked the time, when he only said Monday.............................

I did it online, I thought the status would have updated on the website. But it says no appointment. I want to know what number I should call.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

^^^Who's going to post it?:wink2:

kingOFchester

UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

How would it be viewed if I went around stating I am white and proud. It would not fly as nice as it does when someone says they are black and proud. Just like it would not fly to have a tv network called white entertainment television. I believe by stating I am black and proud and having black networks only goes to further the separation between blacks and whites. We need to work on uniting not separating. Segregation was horrible for humanity. It should not be encouraged in any form if we want to improve race relations.

UPSGUY72

I had a tour on Friday. The HR said Monday is the interview, but he didn't tell me the time? Is every UPS employee ignorant and lacking common senses like this guy? By the way, does anyone know what number I can call to get the time of the interview? It's in Manhattan, NY by the way.

Why didn't you ask him what time Friday when he told you they are doing interviews on Monday you would think a person like yourself with common senses would have ask a important question like that??? Maybe he didn't give you a time for a reason ????

common senses isn't common.

I had my interview and tour at the same time ?

Last edited:

UPSGUY72

I don't know man. Do you think I can call the costumer service number of that location and ask them?

You can call but they not going to give it they don't know it and that is for a reason. When my HR rep calls me to answer a question I have the number comes up unknown again for a reason.

UPSGUY72

The other thread that you started says you just graduated High school in March ??? Did you mean you got your GED.. Because High school graduation usually happen in May and June not march....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

The other thread that you started says you just graduated High school in March ??? Did you mean you got your GED.. Because High school graduation usually happen in May and June not march....

We can all assume the OP was in accelerated programs. Right?!?!? No?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Show me where the op said he was better because he was black. I think he's just black and proud and everyone went from there. I think some of you here have a problem with him being black and proud. There one poster in this thread that has made raciest comments in the past that I e sparred with a little. Whatever

Post #5

Black people are stronger per capita, and they work harder....FACTS

He may not have come out and said "I'm better than you all cause I'm black", but after that statement, he didn't have to

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

How would it be viewed if I went around stating I am white and proud. It would not fly as nice as it does when someone says they are black and proud. Just like it would not fly to have a tv network called white entertainment television.

Plus, when is White History Month?

Status
Not open for further replies.