Not open for further replies.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Air ride seat

Some kind of ventilation in the cab that actually works

Seal the box so it doesent fill with dust when on rock roads

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Building new step vans and box vans to improve the driver experience. What changes would y'all propose?
Fans. In the cab, and in the cargo area. Maybe a dual door, regular and mesh type that could lock but allow air flow? Keep in mind we're not all 5'8", maybe some leg room for people 6'3" or more.

Ps. Make them with less cargo area too, so we can do less work!

jaker

trolling
Building new step vans and box vans to improve the driver experience. What changes would y'all propose?
Don't know how I feel about this , because for one they never listen to drivers

And who are you to ask that question you better be the guy who is designing the new trucks or GTFO out with something that will never happen

thortrucks

Thanks for the responses, I represent Thor Trucks in Los Angeles. We build electric trucks from from the ground up, so all feedback will be factored into the design process.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Thanks for the responses, I represent Thor Trucks in Los Angeles. We build electric trucks from from the ground up, so all feedback will be factored into the design process.
Who needs electric when I can fill up at $.99 cents a gallon.
image.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I'm sure somebody from IE will suggest a push button starter to shave a couple hours off that planned day.

Make sure the back door leaks like a screen door.

Box Ox

Please put the handholds for getting in and out of the truck on the side of the passenger door. Not some dumb curved bar on the passenger floor that I've gotta grab sideways below waist level in the way in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.