Truck wash is for chumps

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Soooo, to save more operating costs, our investors said to heck with the truck wash service!
Let mother nature take care of it...

We're already spending a premium for watered down blue washer fluid @ $5 a gallon that freeze at 32°friend when the bottle says it's good for -20°friend

So I'm delivering in a blue collar neighborhood and I guess the kiddies got bored:

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

Meh, typical Wal-Mart smiley face... 3/10

DSC_0020.JPG

Hair and ears... 6/10

DSC_0019.JPG

Oooh, angry asian guy! 8/10

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Soooo, to save more operating costs, our investors said to heck with the truck wash service!

We're already spending a premium for watered down blue washer fluid @ $5 a gallon that freeze at 32°friend when the bottle says it's good for -20°friend

So I'm delivering in a blue collar neighborhood and I guess the kiddies got bored:

View attachment 176578

View attachment 176579

View attachment 176581

Hair and ears... 6/10

View attachment 176582

Apply for a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.

View attachment 176578

View attachment 176579

View attachment 176581

Hair and ears... 6/10

View attachment 176582

@RonBurgandy??????????

bacha29

View attachment 176578

View attachment 176579

View attachment 176581

Hair and ears... 6/10

View attachment 176582

Looks to me like their maintenance policy is nothing we haven't seen before.....Don't fix it when it's broke. Fix it when it quits running .

bbsam

Staff member
Looks to me like their maintenance policy is nothing we haven't seen before.....Don't fix it when it's broke. Fix it when it quits running .
How did such a stickler for procedures and timing and attention to detail ever get away from Ground? I have a management staff that you would fit right in with.

OrioN

No worries, it's gonna rain this Tuesday!

I only clean my inside windshield side window glass and door handles

tumblr_mnsms1PtG31r0tjypo1_r1_500.gif

CJinx

Saw this drawn on the back of a Ground trailer. 10/10, bet the hub manager would flip if they found out how much free time somebody had to draw this. lol

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 203

OrioN

<shrugs> still looks cleaner than my package van...

Update, the faces are still on my door, LoL

I'm gonna take a broom to it & brush it off before someone id's me as OrioN

I'll need to go into legendary mode, picking up a broom is so daunting!