Trump’s Failed Military

With the crashing of a Black Hawk helicopter that resulted in the death of 2 soldiers and injuring of 3 soldiers. It’s time to address Trump‘s failed military. A Black Hawk helicopter starts at $10 million. As a conservative fiscally, it sickens me that we have unqualified people flying these copters. The survivors should be done with their military careers. When a 16 year old crashes a car, a good parent doesn’t buy the child another one. No more Black Hawks. Good pilots don’t crash! There’s been record murder at Ft. Hood. Rape and child molestation has permeated Trumps Fascist Military. Never mind that coronavirus has killed over 75 military personnel since March. It doesn’t just kill the old. Let’s unite and cut military funding in half!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
giphy.gif

Serf

With the crashing of a Black Hawk helicopter that resulted in the death of 2 soldiers and injuring of 3 soldiers. It’s time to address Trump‘s failed military. A Black Hawk helicopter starts at $10 million. As a conservative fiscally, it sickens me that we have unqualified people flying these copters. The survivors should be done with their military careers. When a 16 year old crashes a car, a good parent doesn’t buy the child another one. No more Black Hawks. Good pilots don’t crash! There’s been record murder at Ft. Hood. Rape and child molestation has permeated Trumps Fascist Military. Never mind that coronavirus has killed over 75 military personnel since March. It doesn’t just kill the old. Let’s unite and cut military funding in half!
I don’t even know where to start. Are you being sarcastic? Do you not know a thing about Military Culture? Do you understand Blackhawks and Chinhooks crash annually unfortunately. Now if you want to talk about ppl getting picked for slots to pilot birds or sail ships based on “diversity” or some other feel good tummy bs than yeah, that shouldn’t happen.

DriverNerd

I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but I don't see anything he has done to hurt the military. I don't think he understands the military or wars we're currently vested in, but that's as far as it goes.

quad decade guy

Let's unite and end all liberalism! No more far left wing zealots! No more idiotic BLM! Let's clean up the big cities and purge this earth once in for all of all the commies! Unite! Yes! defund the military....make us weaker and more vulnerable! My God you are idiotic.

quad decade guy

I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but I don't see anything he has done to hurt the military. I don't think he understands the military or wars we're currently vested in, but that's as far as it goes.

Really? I guess you understand better? Ever met Trump? Right, no. See your hatred doesn't actually mean anything. Now, try to think logically and yet critically(less emotion). Are you a Commie?

DriverNerd

Really? I guess you understand better? Ever met Trump? Right, no. See your hatred doesn't actually mean anything. Now, try to think logically and yet critically(less emotion). Are you a Commie?

What are you talking about? It seemed to me that the original poster was just blaming Trump for all things - this particular post about the military. Yeah, I don't like Trump, but I'm saying that you can not go blaming Trump for anything and everything just because you don't like him. I do not completely understand military culture as I have never served in the military, but I do have many relatives who served (or still serve). I understand from them what their careers are about and I do respect them (and our military). I'm sorry you thought I was bashing the military or your hero Trump in particular.

quad decade guy

What are you talking about? It seemed to me that the original poster was just blaming Trump for all things - this particular post about the military. Yeah, I don't like Trump, but I'm saying that you can not go blaming Trump for anything and everything just because you don't like him. I do not completely understand military culture as I have never served in the military, but I do have many relatives who served (or still serve). I understand from them what their careers are about and I do respect them (and our military). I'm sorry you thought I was bashing the military or your hero Trump in particular.

Hero? No. See, that's your hatred coming through. Point was that you hate a man and have never even met him. Hate is the word you use. And yet, somehow you think he doesn't understand the military. Your words. Besides hate, what is the basis for your information? See?

And sorry? I don't think you are capable.

DriverNerd

Hero? No. See, that's your hatred coming through. Point was that you hate a man and have never even met him. Hate is the word you use. And yet, somehow you think he doesn't understand the military. Your words. Besides hate, what is the basis for your information? See?

And sorry? I don't think you are capable.

You're right. I'm not sorry.

It will be fine

No. Imagine? No. Just think off it as a reflection(of you). I realize seeing yourself(all that hate) being reflected back is frightening. We're out here....waiting...politely. For now.
I can’t distinguish your posts from what I would expect a Russian troll to post. Poor command of English, meant to fan flames of anger and division. Sad.

Box Ox

Jesus. Get help, dude. Your obsession with "military bad" seems to be ravaging your brain.

quad decade guy

I can’t distinguish your posts from what I would expect a Russian troll to post. Poor command of English, meant to fan flames of anger and division. Sad.

Whatever. Your party is identity politics. Flames of anger? Look around commie. Let's talk about Portland. BTW-Russians are commies. Remember? We're out here....waiting politely....for now.

It will be fine

Whatever. Your party is identity politics. Flames of anger? Look around commie. Let's talk about Portland. BTW-Russians are commies. Remember? We're out here....waiting politely....for now.
You’re incapable of making a point without a personal attack. That tells me you have no point to make. Just screaming into the void.

The big package

This is definitely the dumbest tread I've seen yet , to stupid to even comment on !!! Reading it , well I can't get that time back !!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right