trump 2016

wkmac

Looks like the donald will face an unlikely challenger in next years primary election----->..his own voting record.

While he talks the talk, looks like he cant walk the walk. He hasnt voted in decades, and this will end his political career.

It was fun while it lasted im sure!

http://www.digtriad.com/news/nation...eport-Trump-Hasnt-Voted-In-Primary-In-Decades

Peace.

Over the last couple of weeks I've seen numerous net pieces on Trump then and Trump now and it's pretty clear he's going to get a pretty good beatdown with it.

moreluck

golden ticket member

island1fox

:wink2:Not trying to be the voice of the other side to this ---How many times have I read on the cafe that it does not matter who you vote for they are all the same?
Trump not settling to vote for the best of the worst may be if marketed correctly a +.
I will be clear I have not made any decision on 2012 except it should be anyone than the current President. Maybe Hillary will make a move !!
The Trump card that Donald holds is he is not a politician.
Like all of us Human beings -he has strenghts and weaknesses and the more I listen to him--he seems to call it alot straighter than any politician of either party.
I am sick of the Limosine Liberals and the Blue blood Rinos.
Of course American's have short memories. Today Obama names a commission to investigate gas prices. When he was running for office He clearly stated that he WANTED energy prices to go up to force green solutions.
Will the real Obama stand up ? Depends on what the next poll says about the next issue . Change we could believe in ???? While the nation burns the Emperor Obama is in full campaign mode--sure makes sense !!!!:sad-little:

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's not a politician. He does know about business. Yes he's been bankrupt....so he knows what causes it and how to avoid it. He's done payroll. As far as military, he will surround himself with the best. He actually went to military school as a young man. He's proud of this country and won't bow to thugs and tyrants............but, he's not an official candidate yet.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
George W. Bush knew about bankruptcy and proved it when he took the country to the brink of it. I guess you feel comfortable with another man leading our country down that same path.

Peace.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
He hasnt voted in decades, and this will end his political career.

It was fun while it lasted im sure!

Peace.

I sure hope so. We don't need another person with unproven ideas and aspirations in the White House.
Trump is the ultimate risk taker and the US does not need that to recover and get our debt under control.
Maybe what we need is an accountant ... I wonder if Scott Davis will be free next year?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He's not a politician. He does know about business. Yes he's been bankrupt....so he knows what causes it and how to avoid it. He's done payroll. As far as military, he will surround himself with the best. He actually went to military school as a young man. He's proud of this country and won't bow to thugs and tyrants............but, he's not an official candidate yet.

Wow. What a list of "qualifications". He's a maroon with a fat wallet.

bbsam

Staff member
"He's been bankrupt...so he knows what causes it and how to avoid it." How many times has he been bankrupt? There are alot of us business folk who have never been bankrupt because we know how to avoid it. I'm not sure he knows about business. He knows how to promote himself and get people to buy in...maybe he is a politician after all.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Trip,

In 2012 he'll even have a "fatter wallet"....not sure how the repubicans will be able to deal with that and he wont take goverment money ! Money wont be able to shore up the repubicans image however, they could have trillions of dollars and they still would have the slowest horses in the race!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wait a minute......teleprompters aren't allowed in debates.

Besides, why would Obama debate a person who's not a candidate?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wait a minute......teleprompters aren't allowed in debates.

Besides, why would Obama debate a person who's not a candidate?

Assuming Trump is the candidate. He whupped McCain without one. Drop the teleprompter crap, because every president uses them. Why single out Obama?

iowa boy

Not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but I don't understand why Trump's non-voting is even an issue? So we don't know how he would vote in a given situation, but who cares...Isn't it more important to try and get the current resident of the white house out than to worry about someone's non-voting record.

Maybe Trump isn't the man for the office, but, I for one, am so tired of all these career politicans telling me they will hand me a million dollars on a silver platter every four years and yet nothing ever changes. We now have an accumulated deficit of over 14 trillion dollars thanks to two different presidents and we never heard from Bush and haven't heard from Obama as of yet how we as a country are gonna rectify this, yet they keep on spending money as fast as the Federal Reserve can print it.

Im just tired of the same old song and dance from the career idiots in Washington. Something needs to change. I don't have any answers to any of the above, but lets concentrate on what's important, not about a stupid non-voting record from one individual.

I will get off my soapbox now.:soapbox: