Trump and Lewis - Whose is bigger?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is this a National story or is it just local here in Atlanta?

On Friday, Representative John Lewis, Democrat of Georgia, declared that he did not view Donald J. Trump as a “legitimate president.” Mr. Lewis, an icon of the civil rights movement, said he planned to boycott the inauguration, the first he will skip in three decades.

On Saturday, Mr. Trump hit back.

“Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results,” Mr. Trump said in a pair of early morning Twitter posts.

“All talk, talk, talk — no action or results,” he added. “Sad!”

John Lewis wrong on whether he has skipped an inauguration

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
get2.jpg

wkmac

Is this a National story or is it just local here in Atlanta?

On Friday, Representative John Lewis, Democrat of Georgia, declared that he did not view Donald J. Trump as a “legitimate president.” Mr. Lewis, an icon of the civil rights movement, said he planned to boycott the inauguration, the first he will skip in three decades.

On Saturday, Mr. Trump hit back.

“Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results,” Mr. Trump said in a pair of early morning Twitter posts.

“All talk, talk, talk — no action or results,” he added. “Sad!”

John Lewis wrong on whether he has skipped an inauguration

I will say this for John Lewis in that he really has some good fortune as this all went down going into the MLK Holiday weekend. I mean how lucky can he be with his timing. This could HAVE NEVER been PLANNED to work out time wise like this.

But the story started to get overshadowed late last Saturday after the Falcons win over Seattle and as the week has worn on towards the game with Green Bay, the story seems to have fallen off the map with those in Atlanta. Now the focus is on the game this Sunday and the gunslinging between Matt Ryan and Aaron Rogers. The game will be fun but I've still not got my fill of humming Tiger Rag!
;)

2000px-Clemson_University_Tiger_Paw_logo.svg.png

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I had been away from TV or other media when I was in the Tetons ... I've caught up now.
This is a whole lot bigger than I realized when I posted this originally.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No doubt. You can't go anywhere and not hear about the game on Sunday!
I guess I haven't paid attention but I have not noticed anything but then I haven't watched much local news since Sunday's game.
I pick up more stuff on here than other media.
Hey Stargazer just came on ... gotta go!