Trump, Bernie, Hillary

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I will take Trump over Hillary. Any day. Hey he kicked 16 others ass. He made it thru. The process. Either way. The republican party will live or die in this election.

UniteandWin

Among his many racist statements, he has also said American workers are making to much money, Google it. He trade policies are exactly in line we me personally, but it would be a hard sell to his brand new Republican base who take thier orders from the Koch Bros. He basically is a spoiled brat, reality show star who has no chance of beating the Clinton Machine. Landslide for Hillary, heard it here first

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
Among his many racist statements, he has also said American workers are making to much money, Google it. He trade policies are exactly in line we me personally, but it would be a hard sell to his brand new Republican base who take thier orders from the Koch Bros. He basically is a spoiled brat, reality show star who has no chance of beating the Clinton Machine. Landslide for Hillary, heard it here first

Sent using BrownCafe App

Google it?

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has accused Google of making a deal with Hillary Clinton.

J'Accuse! WikiLeaks Founder Assange Claims Google Has Deal With Clinton

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I will be voting for trump. Any thing associated with clinton is trash. Even though she didn't sign nafta she was part of it.

km3

I hate them all. I cannot, in good conscience, support a single one of the candidates currently in this race.

Except for this guy...

Facebook-687441.png

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Sent using BrownCafe App

Sent using BrownCafe App

I really don't know how anyone could vote for that corrupt politician (Hillary) . I say what the hell try a business man.

Anyway, Hillary will be indicted the night before the convention in July .. Obama and the Clinton's hate each other. Biden will be slid in with Sanders as Vp. That is why Sanders is meeting with Obama this week. We will then be screwed. One world order. Atleast with a wall we are a country. Which to me is the important thing. Immigrants can come legally. Like my ancesters did. Indentured servants for 7 yrs. On my wife's side. Mine came on the mayflower

iruhnman630

So we're down to Biff Tanner the Reality Show Clown -vs- The Power Hungry Wicked Witch of Arkansas or New York or Chicago or Wherever Is Most Convenient To Be From At The Moment.

10 point

Sent using BrownCafe App
May have heard it but can't read (decipher) it.

10 point

I really don't know how anyone could vote for that corrupt politician (Hillary) . I say what the hell try a business man.

Anyway, Hillary will be indicted the night before the convention in July .. Obama and the Clinton's hate each other. Biden will be slid in with Sanders as Vp. That is why Sanders is meeting with Obama this week. We will then be screwed. One world order. Atleast with a wall we are a country. Which to me is the important thing. Immigrants can come legally. Like my ancesters did. Indentured servants for 7 yrs. On my wife's side. Mine came on the mayflower
I believe that drones would be cheaper.

UniteandWin

Yeah, sorry about great grammar in my half asleep post yesterday, lol. Didn't say Clinton was my first choice, or that I was a fan of hers. I am however a fan of mathematics. When you push minorities out of your voting tent, historically you lose big in General Election

Sent using BrownCafe App