Trump Betrayed by Pecker?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
David Pecker, the chief executive of the company that publishes the National Enquirer, was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Michael Cohen and President Trump in the criminal investigation into hush-money payments for two women during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
David Pecker, the chief executive of the company that publishes the National Enquirer, was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Michael Cohen and President Trump in the criminal investigation into hush-money payments for two women during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

He got immunity so he can't plead the 5th and they can compel him to testify

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m still not worried about any of this. Impeaching Trump will be the equivalent of cutting a head off a hydra.

Right wingers need a reason to panic and get their :censored2: together at the voting booths.

America need to see how extreme the left is becoming, maybe we deserve 4 more years of being ruled by the coastal elites before we wake up and start undoing the damage.

Article five Convention of states.

vantexan

I’m still not worried about any of this. Impeaching Trump will be the equivalent of cutting a head off a hydra.

Right wingers need a reason to panic and get their :censored2: together at the voting booths.

America need to see how extreme the left is becoming, maybe we deserve 4 more years of being ruled by the coastal elites before we wake up and start undoing the damage.

Might not be able to recover.

BrownArmy

It's funny, the left feels the same way about y'all extremist righties!

Honestly, not sure putting Trump in that discussion makes any sense.

Trump is Trump, he's getting told what to pass and whom to nominate, if Kav. gets confirmed as a SCJ, the 'right' won't need Trump anymore and they'll drop him like...

It's amazing to me how much the Republican party has abased itself on the altar of Trump.

They sold themselves for a tax cut and a SCJ or two.

Mark my words, if KAV gets confirmed, Trump will have fulfilled his purpose for all the Republicans cowering in the corner lest Trump tweet about them, and all the sudden you'll see Republicans standing up for 'morality' and 'decency' and 'rule of law', and then a second Trump term doesn't look so good.

It's a slow motion train-wreck.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Trump is Trump, he's getting told what to pass and whom to nominate, if Kav. gets confirmed as a SCJ, the 'right' won't need Trump anymore and they'll drop him like...

It's amazing to me how much the Republican party has abased itself on the alter of Trump.

Mark my words, if KAV gets confirmed, Trump will have fulfilled his purpose for all the Republicans cowering in the corner lest Trump tweet about them, and all the sudden you'll see Republicans standing up for 'morality' and 'decency' and 'rule of law', and then a second Trump term doesn't look so good.

I think along the same lines ... most of the old guard have to hate that SOB.
And the Far-Right are POed because he is not conservative enuf.

El Correcto

god is dead

It's amazing to me how much the Republican party has abased itself on the alter of Trump.

I think you give Trump too little credit, just like they’ve done multiple times in the past.

They will find a bigger molotov cocktail than Trump to throw through Washington’s window.
Article 5 Convention of States.

Impeaching Trump will just prove how entrenched the bureaucracy really is, how hopeless it is to put someone in there that wants to tear down the leviathan past generations have created.

El Correcto

god is dead
Honestly I hope the man is impeached and then politically sainted by the dum dums.

I hope they really start pushing article 5. Mark Levin is on Fox News from what I’ve heard, I don’t watch.

It’d be nice to see a huge mainstream push for article 5, with the man who wrote a book on the issue laying out proposals and preaching it’s importance.

BrownArmy

I think you give Trump too little credit, just like they’ve done multiple times in the past.

They will find a bigger molotov cocktail than Trump to throw through Washington’s window.
Article 5 Convention of States.

Impeaching Trump will just prove how entrenched the bureaucracy really is, how hopeless it is to put someone in there that wants to tear down the leviathan past generations have created.

Trump’s not going to be impeached, relax, he just won’t be re-elected.

Don’t get such a hard-on about Article 5, that could go either way.