Trump has been attacking Amazon nonstop lately

Coldfeer234

every speech is mentioning Amazon not wanting ot pay taxes and bought the Washington Post for polictical influence. says they have a total monopoly and are putting other retailers out of business.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't know about every speech and I certainly don't listen to them all but there is a lot of truth in those statements about Amazon.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't know about every speech and I certainly don't listen to them all but there is a lot of truth in those statements about Amazon.

TRUMP himself has PAID zero taxes in many years, and thats why he wont release his taxes. IF he does release them, he would be a bigger hypocrite than Mitt Romney.

Of course he will fight releasing his taxes so you people wont find out the truth about his bullcrap.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WOW two whole years !
Why didn't Obama appoint him to a position in his administration like that tax cheat Timothy friend. Geithner , Secretary of the Treasury of the United States of America.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
TRUMP himself has PAID zero taxes in many years, and thats why he wont release his taxes. IF he does release them, he would be a bigger hypocrite than Mitt Romney.

Of course he will fight releasing his taxes so you people wont find out the truth about his bullcrap.

TOS.
You have proof of that 0% tax rate, or is that another Troll lie?

Last edited by a moderator:

rod

Retired 22 years

TOS.

Why should he be any different than any other millionaire who can afford to hire good tax advisors and accountants?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why should he be any different than any other millionaire who can afford to hire good tax advisors and accountants?

Ok ok, good logic. YOU PAY FOR THE TAX CUTS.....

Sheesh, are you serious?

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldngray

nowhere special
You have proof of that 0% tax rate, or is that another Troll lie?
Trump had a couple of bad years (everyone else did also) and wrote off his losses. Of course that was just a couple of years and he usually pays millions in taxes. And like any other smart businessman he tries to pay as little tax as necessary. He didn't write the tax laws. Of course according to Obama if you are patriotic you should pay more taxes. Easy to say when its other peoples money.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes. We are running budget deficits but do not want budget cuts. The "waste, fraud, and abuse" idea of balancing the budget is a fraud. That leaves raising taxes.
I agree on a certain level.
Our biggest expenditures are social security, medicare, and military.
Two of those are listed on my paycheck. I'd like to see a military tax added to every paycheck. I think if it was in people's faces we could maybe get some movement toward sensible policies. I wouldn't mind seeing general entitlements like welfare and food stamps grouped together and listed on paychecks either. I wish it didn't need to be dumbed down like that, but it seems like it does.

We need to put it in people's faces because it seems like no one is paying attention.

BrownArmy

Trump had a couple of bad years (everyone else did also) and wrote off his losses. Of course that was just a couple of years and he usually pays millions in taxes. And like any other smart businessman he tries to pay as little tax as necessary. He didn't write the tax laws. Of course according to Obama if you are patriotic you should pay more taxes. Easy to say when its other peoples money.

And, you have proof of that?

Of course you don't, we haven't seen the Donald's tax returns.

Things that make one go 'hmmmm'...

newfie

TOS.

if trump actually used all legal means possible to not pay taxes then I would respect him even more. Despite the liberal mantra it is not an honor to pay taxes especially as we watch Obama piss the money away.