Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
A historic day. Trump has done what past Presidents refused to do. It's called Diplomacy. Some will say "keep our enemies closer", which is understandable. I applaud the fact that our President still reached out to someone who a few months ago claimed to have missles to reach us. Trump never backed down. I'm curious to get up tomorrow and see how the MSM reacts to this.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A historic day. Trump has done what past Presidents refused to do. It's called Diplomacy. Some will say "keep our enemies closer", which is understandable. I applaud the fact that our President still reached out to someone who a few months ago claimed to have missles to reach us. Trump never backed down. I'm curious to get up tomorrow and see how the MSM reacts to this.
Me too!

I was totally against Trump until he was elected.
Then, I was, well he is our president. Give him a chance.

Now, I'm warming up to his accomplishments but not his personality. He definitely has an inferiority complex with some other personality disorders added to that.

Reminds me of Reagan whom I felt the same way about.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Me too!

I was totally against Trump until he was elected.
Then, I was, well he is our president. Give him a chance.

Now, I'm warming up to his accomplishments but not his personality. He definitely has an inferiority complex with some other personality disorders added to that.

Reminds me of Reagan whom I felt the same way about.
Well, he is a New Yorker after all. I voted for him because he wasnt a politician. Voted for Perot for the same reason. Does he rub people the wrong way? Sure, but the man is getting things done and he really seems to love America. What more could you ask for? He will win a 2nd term.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well, he is a New Yorker after all. I voted for him because he wasnt a politician. Voted for Perot for the same reason. Does he rub people the wrong way? Sure, but the man is getting things done and he really seems to love America. What more could you ask for? He will win a 2nd term.
I voted for Perot in 1992 and 96.
Bush was OK but Dole was a crook and I couldn't stand him. I actually liked Slick Willy because he and Gingrich got things done.

The US Government has been a total circle jerk since then.
Wistfully hopeful with Trump at this point.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Though I didn't vote for Clinton I kinda liked him for a bit. Then he screwed America over with NAFTA and any love I had for him, while small, disappeared.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
So a document was signed. Details will be coming out but it's about the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. This is just amazing. In less than two years on the job Trump has seemingly brought peace and ended a 60+ year Korean War. Can't wait to hear what Little Chuckie Shumer and that idiot Pelosi have to say.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
US and NK flags side by side.
How long will it take CNN or Schumer to criticize this scene?
Probably makes them sick to their stomach ... liken to seeing Pelosi naked!

Trump-kim-US-north-korea-flags.jpg