Trump needs to stop Amazon monopoly

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
They are hurting USA business that made this country he needs to put the hammer down MAGA.
If you are prepared to live with someone in the Federal Government making every decision of your entire life for you, then proceed.

Read an article that asserted that online purchasing isn't any cheaper than brick and mortar sales. Nowadays, it's the convenience that makes the sale. I only buy on Amazon when I can't find it locally.

Amazon should change its name to American, then trademark "buy American".

Whatever may be the case with that...Amazon is putting the final nail their coffin
No argument from me on that. These companies including ours worry about the short time profit and not the long term outlook. UPS could have been king if they played hardball and snuffed out RPS.. The only thing that has allowed them to keep on getting bigger is the online shopping.

Amazon plays to win. They aren't worried about profits in the short term. The only way we can stop them, is not to shop there.

bacha29

They are hurting USA business that made this country he needs to put the hammer down MAGA.
Just how in the hell do you plan on doing that ? In the end you'll have probably 4 major retailers. Amazon, Walmart Target Costco.Perhaps Sears/Kmart, JC Penny and Macy's might figure it out in time. Lowes and Home Depot will control the home improvement space but despite being franchised I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the future of Ace and Tru Value hardware stores.

Peytonmanning11

Just how in the hell do you plan on doing that ? In the end you'll have probably 4 major retailers. Amazon, Walmart Target Costco.Perhaps Sears/Kmart, JC Penny and Macy's might figure it out in time. Lowes and Home Depot will control the home improvement space but despite being franchised I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the future of Ace and Tru Value hardware stores.
No that is not the USA way

Vasily

Vasily Zaytsev
Sears, Kmart, JCPenny, RadioShack, and CircuitCity among many other ended up with negative debt to equity. This is the reason you (will) no longer see these physical stores. This example of failing to adapt to the online market has forced other larger retailers into substantial changes to adjust their sales methods to accommodate the needs of the consumer.