Trump Tax Returns

newolddude

Bank accounts in China and Saint Martin.

FlPAGuJXkAULAV5

Thebrownblob

“Republicans who will take charge of the House Ways and Means Committee in January will face pressure to retaliate by publishing the tax records of Democrats and their allies, the aide said on condition of anonymity, arguing that Democrats may end up regretting the move.”

Nothing more than partisan politics they will regret. makes them look completely foolish

Thebrownblob

Who gives a flying :censored2:?
Exactly, everyone under the sun understands any politician, releasing their tax returns is not important in the slightest bit.

I didn’t care about Bidens either because anyone with half a brain would understand. Nothing important would actually be on them that would show anything..

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
What I’ve see so far on his tax returns doesn’t bother me but what does bother me is he lied and said he was under audit for all this time. Why did he lie? Did he think no one would ever call him on that? All he had to say is “I am not releasing my tax returns” or say nothing at all.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So libs are mad that trump took advantage of tax laws that libs and Republicans wrote that we have voted for

newfie

This sure didnt age well
it only does not age well to those suffering from severe TDS the rest of us could care less. with all the witch hunts someone in the IRS would have leaked something years ago if there was anything earth shaking.
instead the returns contain partisan oh wow moments for the snowflakes.

newfie

What I’ve see so far on his tax returns doesn’t bother me but what does bother me is he lied and said he was under audit for all this time. Why did he lie? Did he think no one would ever call him on that? All he had to say is “I am not releasing my tax returns” or say nothing at all.
watch how the dems are trying to twist his returns into something earth shaking and you see the why