Truth and Principle

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

When doing your job do you let the truth and principle decide how to handle tough situations, or do you let your emotions and the pressure you are under determine your path?

Sincerely,
I

To All,

When doing your job do you let the truth and principle decide how to handle tough situations, or do you let your emotions and the pressure you are under determine your path?

Sincerely,
I
I just go home and take a hot shower and scrub myself clean and try to forget about whatever icky things that are going on at work.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To All,

Sincerely,
I

It depends upon what the truth and principle is at that moment ... both are very fleeting except to those with their eyes closed.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

I

THe proper answer is that we do not have the right or paygrade to decide anything. That is why the driver is always instructed to call his center management team, and they will decide what the truth is, and what if any principles to use in solving the issue.

I know that is not what you want to hear, but that is the training we have recieved at brown.

d

satellitedriver

To All,

Sincerely,
I

I love multiple choice questions.
The answer is, Yes.
Or is not the equal sign in your equation.
First define, the truth.

whiskers

While I would like to answer truth and principle, I try to be honest, so I have to admit that sometimes I do let my emotions and pressure effect the job i'm doing.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I

THe proper answer is that we do not have the right or paygrade to decide anything. That is why the driver is always instructed to call his center management team, and they will decide what the truth is, and what if any principles to use in solving the issue.

I know that is not what you want to hear, but that is the training we have recieved at brown.

d
Update: Message via diad. Get copies of said messages at the end of the day. File them. Save them.