Trying to access W-2s

cjk369

ok heres the sit. worked at ups worldport until end of feb 2022. have since moved and changed name. tried logging into adp with old (and new) info but they have no record of me. sent them an email in nov 2022 asking for help and was ignored. called the adp number on site and it ended up just sending me a link for the log in site and hanging up on me. wtf do i do?
number for HR or to actually talk to someone at ADP much appreciated

Cowboy Mac

ok heres the sit. worked at ups worldport until end of feb 2022. have since moved and changed name. tried logging into adp with old (and new) info but they have no record of me. sent them an email in nov 2022 asking for help and was ignored. called the adp number on site and it ended up just sending me a link for the log in site and hanging up on me. wtf do i do?
I would call a tax expert or a tax lawyer

Maybe try contacting your former supervisor?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
No w-2s for seasonals
🧔‍♂️✊

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How come you changed your name?
On the run from the po-po?