TT9

So I put my name on the feeder bid sheet towards the end of last year... They call me to get the process started, visited the hr guy to sign paperwork get my drug test paperwork and complete my application, and background check told me everything I had to get done before the training class in two months . So that same evening I hit a mirror of a parked car on route. Two weeks later hr guy finds me and tells me to hurry and get my permit so I could get into the class for the following week. Couldnt get off to do it. So now a month later after obtaining my cdl permit for the class he originally told me I would be in, I am done can't apply for another year because of the accident. Does that sound right although I had a year of safe driving on the day I already signed and started the process? I'm little under the weather about it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So I put my name on the feeder bid sheet towards the end of last year... They call me to get the process started, visited the hr guy to sign paperwork get my drug test paperwork and complete my application, and background check told me everything I had to get done before the training class in two months . So that same evening I hit a mirror of a parked car on route. Two weeks later hr guy finds me and tells me to hurry and get my permit so I could get into the class for the following week. Couldnt get off to do it. So now a month later after obtaining my cdl permit for the class he originally told me I would be in, I am done can't apply for another year because of the accident. Does that sound right although I had a year of safe driving on the day I already signed and started the process? I'm little under the weather about it.
You’re out. See ya next year.

Johney

That's how it's done here. That was my biggest fear, hitting something or someone hitting me and being charged with an accident right after wining the bid and waiting for class to start.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That's how it's done here. That was my biggest fear, hitting something or someone hitting me and being charged with an accident right after wining the bid and waiting for class to start.
Saw it happen. Guy was three days from class, took down a telephone line. Had to wait years.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Same thing happened here driver hit a low hanging branch and broke his mirror, 99 times out of 100 that gets swept under the rug (just go to the shop and get a new mirror) but his dirtbag center manager elected to charge him and cost him his bid. Less than a year later that same center manager was fired for dishonesty so there is some justice in the world.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
wmgKpm.gif

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Same thing happened here driver hit a low hanging branch and broke his mirror, 99 times out of 100 that gets swept under the rug (just go to the shop and get a new mirror) but his dirtbag center manager elected to charge him and cost him his bid. Less than a year later that same center manager was fired for dishonesty so there is some justice in the world.
That happened to me when I was driving except he was a Div Mgr.
He got transferred to Mississippi where he was fired for dishonesty.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

If you're in the Central, you can go to feeder school, since you met the qualifications. I would grieve it.

You said you completed your application before the accident.

Central Region Supplemental Agreement

ARTICLE 3-SENIORITY

Section 14-Tractor-Trailer School

To qualify for attendance at the tractor-trailer school, the employee must have one (1) year UPS safe driving for the year preceding his/her application to attend the school.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
If you're in the Central, you can go to feeder school, since you met the qualifications. I would grieve it.

You said you completed your application before the accident.

Central Region Supplemental Agreement

ARTICLE 3-SENIORITY

Section 14-Tractor-Trailer School

To qualify for attendance at the tractor-trailer school, the employee must have one (1) year UPS safe driving for the year preceding his/her application to attend the school.

Yep. Bury them in Grievances