Trying to get rehired

I have left the company few months ago due to some personal issues I was having back then that forced me to leave my postion in the company so today. ( they did tell me they are going to put a good rehire status under my name) when I tried to apply I got this message.”Thank you for your interest in job opportunities. however our records indicate you are a current employee of ups.”

So what can I do?

charm299

I have left the company few months ago due to some personal issues I was having back then that forced me to leave my postion in the company so today. ( they did tell me they are going to put a good rehire status under my name) when I tried to apply I got this message.”Thank you for your interest in job opportunities. however our records indicate you are a current employee of ups.”

So what can I do?
Show up to work

SandSpida

So what can I do?
You should complain that you haven’t received a paycheck for several months.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

So what can I do?
If it was only a few months...

Nevermind.

They looked out for you and kept you rehireable.

Why not just call whomever they are instead of asking the webs?

Good luck

Zowert

I would just show up and see if you could talk to your center manager. Just be like, “Hey I got my personal life in order, I would really like to come back to work now.”

clean hairy

So what can I do?
Really a glutton for punishment?