Tucker

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tucker Carlson has the most watched cable news program for a reason. He puts on a great show.

Didn't bother watching OP's little video, I'm sure it's stupid and deranged like all the other stuff he links to.

rickyb

And yet everyone wants to watch his show. Seems to me that if he had zero credibility, no one would want to watch.
alot of ppl vote for hillary and bush and trump and they have near zero credibility.

wonder if theres a relation between the zero credibility msm and zero credibility politicians they funnel us into voting for?

to be fair i think tucker has more credibility than the politicians i listed.

fishtm2001

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So your link says Rachel Maddow of MSNBC won a libel lawsuit against her by claiming no one would believe her show is factual.

Then Fox used the precedent set by that stupid deranged twink Rachel to get their case dismissed too.

Okay then.
Carry on.

Tyrone Slothrop

"The context of Maddow's statement shows reasonable viewers would consider the contested statement to be opinion."

In a motion to dismiss the case, Maddow's attorneys allege Herrings Networks was not objecting to anything from the Daily Beast article, and conceded that Rouz worked for an organization affiliated with the Russian government.

Tyrone Slothrop

You lied when you said:
"no one would believe her show is factual"

That's not what was said at all. She said OANN is Russian propaganda, and it is. Just like you are.

Tyrone Slothrop

"The context of Maddow's statement shows reasonable viewers would consider the contested statement to be opinion."

In a motion to dismiss the case, Maddow's attorneys allege Herrings Networks was not objecting to anything from the Daily Beast article, and conceded that Rouz worked for an organization affiliated with the Russian government.

You lied when you said:
"no one would believe her show is factual"

That's not what was said at all. She said OANN is Russian propaganda, and it is. Just like you are.
Poor confused DIDO, statement and show are not the same, and it was conceded the statement was true. It's Russian propaganda, only a Putinist would say otherwise.