Tucson Shooting !

klein

Für Meno :)
Just to get it off the illegal immigrant thread, and lets discuss it here.

As some of you know, today in Tucson, AZ a fatal shooting rampage took place.
16 people shot, 6 dead.

A Congress Woman is fighting for her life, a federal Judge declared dead, and even a 9 year old child wasn't spared, and was shot dead.

klein

hey now, if there was a massacre shooting in Canada, esspecially with a politician and a judge, I would post it, too !

But, you'ld have to go back to 1976 or so, to find that happening in Canada. It was in Montreal - some guy held a grouge against females, and waited until they got out of the University or college, and shot like a dozen (too lazy to look up the story now).

What Moreluck posted are murderers wanted. Happens in every country. Mass shootings, now that's a different story, esspecially when someone kills or tries to kill politicians and judges.

She knows how to destroy a thread, I suppose. (even though I mentioned she should start this thread), because it really doesn't belong in the illegal alien thread !

P

pickup

hey now, if there was a massacre shooting in Canada, esspecially with a politician and a judge, I would post it, too !

But, you'ld have to go back to 1976 or so, to find that happening in Canada. It was in Montreal - some guy held a grouge against females, and waited until they got out of the University or college, and shot like a dozen (too lazy to look up the story now).

When your memory comes back, please tell us why you held such a "grouge" against those females.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
She knows how to destroy a thread, I suppose. Really??? Your the alltime BC thread killer...which ends with you bashing America and talking about yourself and Canada. (even though I mentioned she should start this thread), because it really doesn't belong in the illegal alien thread !
You started it there...WTF!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

What Moreluck posted are murderers wanted. Happens in every country. Mass shootings, now that's a different story, esspecially when someone kills or tries to kill politicians and judges.

She knows how to destroy a thread, I suppose. (even though I mentioned she should start this thread), because it really doesn't belong in the illegal alien thread !

You were the 1ST to bring up this Tucson shooting....Post 2385 in the Illegal Alien thread, not me

tieguy

Banned

sure you would , uh huh kind of like you looking for a job?

dont forget your birthday too.

ah there are degrees of murder you say. some forms of murder are better then others forms.

destroys a thread you say. you are the expert on that topic.

klein

Where have you been living Tie ? in a carboard box ?

1st degree , 2nd degree, 3rd degree murders, and manslaughter.

There isn't a difference if you shoot 16 people, or only 1 ?
Oh, and if it's "only" a murder (they do happen thousands of times per day) - tell your fox news not to make this one into a major news story.
Others that got murdered could be on TV instead.

I would like to quote something from meno... but you know what you are !

tieguy

Banned
Where have you been living Tie ? in a carboard box ?

1st degree , 2nd degree, 3rd degree murders, and manslaughter.

There isn't a difference if you shoot 16 people, or only 1 ?

I would like to quote something from meno... but you know what you are !

silly me I thought murder was murder.

klein

Well, if you kill a cop you get the death penalty.

So, killing a judge (and maybe a member of Congress, plus a 9 yr old child, and 4 others), he will be on deathrow for a few years to come.

bbsam

Staff member
Allow me to be the first then.
Screw that Tea Party jack ass and all the other Palin warriors following her cross-hairs map.

tourists24

According to the news, this one (or these) was, no? Or is that just the media stirring it up?

not so sure,,,, he was accused of being a left wing liberal also.... does it really matter? Or do you really believe that only tea baggers or Palin supporters can do these things? can you not simply say the dude was wrong regardless of party affiliation?