Tuesday through Saturday question

Mst3k

Sorry if it has been asked but my mother never thought me to use the search fuction.

Does anyone know the official position on seniority drivers working Tuesday through Saturday while the company trains new drivers monday through Friday? I know the old excuse for putting them on one route was so that they would have a fair chance. But since they will end up on Saturday anyways, I am not sure that excuse still holds and would like to know if anyone has challenged it.

542thruNthru

Sorry if it has been asked but my mother never thought me to use the search fuction.

Does anyone know the official position on seniority drivers working Tuesday through Saturday while the company trains new drivers monday through Friday? I know the old excuse for putting them on one route was so that they would have a fair chance. But since they will end up on Saturday anyways, I am not sure that excuse still holds and would like to know if anyone has challenged it.

Check your training area language in your contract. I'm sure like us you have certain routes that are designated training routes. They should be on that for the amount of time specified in your language.

I'm guessing those routes are M-friend. So they will work M-friend till they pass and then will be moved to T-S