Tuesday thru Saturday

Matter99

was wandering if anyone can give a heads up before Tuesday thru Saturday hits our center if they go by seniority or the type of route you do? I like my Monday thru Friday for the last 20 years but was told it may not go by seniority

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
was wandering if anyone can give a heads up before Tuesday thru Saturday hits our center if they go by seniority or the type of route you do? I like my Monday thru Friday for the last 20 years but was told it may not go by seniority
you will basically do what they say

35years

Gravy route
We have permanent route bids here.
So no rebidding after Sat ground was added.

They asked for vollunteers.
Forced from bottom up for T-S.
Strictly by seniority.
They claimed it would not be by seniority but by route...untrue.
BA straightened them out before implimentation.

Here if you had 20 years in the only change is you do a larger area on Monday. No big deal.

ManInBrown

This is definitely differing by area. I’m hearing some locals, they are cherry picking routes for T-S and I’m hearing in other areas it’s strictly volunteer and then seniority. If they’re cherry picking routes why would someone have to vacate their route? Cherry pick the route and then force by seniority. Then on Monday when the bid driver comes in, they run a different route.

iruhnman630

Our 3-center building is by building wide seniority.

Some routes are being rebid as T-S when they open up. The route I just left was planned for a t-s rebid, but the first 3 weeks of Saturday service, the combined route punched out after 9:30 on Mondays.

The bid went up M-friend.