Tuesday

Marne Vet

It won't really hit until Wed or T5hurs.

I can't even imagine right now. I started off today almost at my peak day numbers from last year, and punched out around 7:45 PM. Early, considering we still have 15 drivers still out when I was leaving. Remember when Peak was a gradual thing?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I can't even imagine right now. I started off today almost at my peak day numbers from last year, and punched out around 7:45 PM. Early, considering we still have 15 drivers still out when I was leaving. Remember when Peak was a gradual thing?
745? Lol. It's 9 22 and I just got home eating "dinner". Lol. :laughing2:

Marne Vet

80 stops im praying to god i dont have over 250 by weeks end lol.

Lucky! 80 stops wouldn't even be considered a half day on most trips in my center. I almost started peak at 250 today. It's only gonna get worse. Trips with over 300 stops will be rolling by weeks end.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
know the 300 stops thing. 313 was my max ever about 11 years ago. Was my first peak and was only a temp driver then. Way to get thrown into the fire huh lol.

Marne Vet

know the 300 stops thing. 313 was my max ever about 11 years ago. Was my first peak and was only a temp driver then. Way to get thrown into the fire huh lol.

Holy crap yeah. I broke the 3oo mark once, and was out till 9:45 PM. There's no way I ever want to do that again. Keep me in the low 200's with a helper all day, and I'll be happy. Just not today, because that was a mess.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I feel ya dude. 250 is about as high as i wanna go this year. Thats not too bad considering 1 road on my route thats only like a mile long will have at least 150 stops on it normally during peak. Its super tight so not too bad. Just wanna see how idiotic these numbnutts doing the dispatch freak everything up. I made plans for 5 routes including mine for the dispatch dude. Lets see if he does the smart thing and follow the plans that should be used lol.

Marne Vet

I had to get a grievance ready to turn in tomorrow, and have a talk with my Manager tonight before I went home on what should be done tomorrow, and if I'll be back on my trip. The problem is, is they waited until Peak to have a new driver only trained on one trip. Mine. Now they're shocked that I don't want to run a trip I had years ago because I'm not up for 250+ a day, when mine went out with 160 today, and will probably stay in the 160-175 range throughout peak. I'm not a young guy anymore. I'd like to run the trip I bid specifically because my old :censored2: can't hang with the young kids running now-a-days.