tuition assistance problem

one of the reasons i started working at ups was because they have tuition assistance. I go on to edcor and type all the information in but it says "User ID is deactivated due to ineligibility." I've called the website and they said to talk to HR and I talked to HR multiple times and she sent an email of the problem to her boss and that was like 2 weeks ago and still nothing has changed. Did anybody go through anything similar?

You're 100% sure you're at a location that offers tuition assistance to union hourlies?
yeah! when i went in for my "interview" thats one of the things the interviewer was very adamant on. the HR lady even explained the whole program and gave me a pamphlet on it before i tried to set everything up

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
one of the reasons i started working at ups was because they have tuition assistance. I go on to edcor and type all the information in but it says "User ID is deactivated due to ineligibility." I've called the website and they said to talk to HR and I talked to HR multiple times and she sent an email of the problem to her boss and that was like 2 weeks ago and still nothing has changed. Did anybody go through anything similar?
Harvard or Yale? Please don't say Princeton.

Daf

Call the hotline and tell them that your hr department doesn't seem to be helping. It will get attention. 18002204126

working up a sweat

One newbie in my hub walked in his first night and demanded his 3,000 tuition assistance check. He was told that he had to work 6 months for 1500 and one year for another 1500.

He walked out immediately. Never lifted a box. Don't let the door hit you in the arse snowflake.