Tuition reimbursement question

Batbreaker

I’m new to this site and I couldn’t find an exact answer to the question that I have. But I was wondering if something like a Personal Trainer certification course would be covered by the reimbursement? I just got back from the local college which is covered generally. But since it’s certification and not towards a degree would they cover it?

Apparently financial aid wouldn’t cover it if that helps to answer the question. But the price of the course itself covers lectures, hands on training, books, and the final exam.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Personal Trainer?
tumblr_ne135elZmC1tf767po1_500.gif

IESucks

I’m new to this site and I couldn’t find an exact answer to the question that I have. But I was wondering if something like a Personal Trainer certification course would be covered by the reimbursement? I just got back from the local college which is covered generally. But since it’s certification and not towards a degree would they cover it?

Apparently financial aid wouldn’t cover it if that helps to answer the question. But the price of the course itself covers lectures, hands on training, books, and the final exam.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ask ups.