Tulsi Gabbard leaves Dem party

Thebrownblob

Tulsi Gabbard is the only person who thought Tulsi Gabbard was still a member of the Democratic Party
And she was the only Democrat who was presidential in the democrat debates. I disagreed with her on a number of issues, but
Still found her to be a strong well informed candidate.

oldngray

nowhere special
And she was the only Democrat who was presidential in the democrat debates. I disagreed with her on a number of issues, but
She is more of a traditional Democrat as compared to how far left the rest of the party have shifted.

newolddude

Yes she actually was. But polished in a debate does not make a great President. It just means she was well rehearsed.

Gabbard hated/hates pretty much everything and everyone in the Democratic Party. So I don’t see how this is a big win for Republicans that shows how flawed we are and how great you are.

Thebrownblob

Yes she actually was. But polished in a debate does not make a great President. It just means she was well rehearsed.

Gabbard hated/hates pretty much everything and everyone in the Democratic Party. So I don’t see how this is a big win for Republicans that shows how flawed we are and how great you are.
Well as usual your thinking is flawed. I’m not a republican, and I hope she doesn’t become one. I can’t imagine being so politically polarized that I only see things as left or right like you.

Thebrownblob

I doubt she hates the Democrat party but I think she loves America. So good for her.

newfie

Tulsi Gabbard is the only person who thought Tulsi Gabbard was still a member of the Democratic Party
and that matters how?
instead of worrying about what party she belongs to we should instead listen to her reasons for leaving.
she speaks to her dislike for the going ons of our political swamp and war machine.
we should learn from her unless we enjoy sending out kids to die in foreign lands

newfie

you're too defensive of your party culty. she didnt join the republican party (neither did I)
She's probably a slightly left libertarian in actual beliefs.
for once in your life be an american and learn from her instead of worrying about defending your party.

newolddude

and that matters how?
instead of worrying about what party she belongs to we should instead listen to her reasons for leaving.
she speaks to her dislike for the going ons of our political swamp and war machine.
we should learn from her unless we enjoy sending out kids to die in foreign lands
It only matters because you guys are hoisting her up like a trophy proving your superiority.

Thebrownblob

you're too defensive of your party culty. she didnt join the republican party (neither did I)
She's probably a slightly left libertarian in actual beliefs.
for once in your life be an american and learn from her instead of worrying about defending your party.
He can’t, The country plays second fiddle to his party.