Tune in...

LeadBelly

Banned
This kind of thing makes me jealous of you guys with stronger locals up north.
If your definition of strong local is steward getting walked out every month local leadership changes every 3 to 6 years and nobody sitting anywhere that counts with a couple members who started a radio show complaining about the new local leadership elected last year then I don't know what to tell you.

LeadBelly

Banned
I haven't seen or heard from anyone in the union in over a year and these guys have their own talk radio show?! Something ain't right in my local!
Again anyone could do it but at what costs. The local is a laughingstock. They got rid of there former administration and th n turned around and reelected them for the delegate election.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

If your definition of strong local is steward getting walked out every month local leadership changes every 3 to 6 years and nobody sitting anywhere that counts with a couple members who started a radio show complaining about the new local leadership elected last year then I don't know what to tell you.
I've never seen a local like 804 where members go to management against other members and stewards looking for fights at meetings........tdu really destroyed that local.....it's a shame

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I haven't seen or heard from anyone in the union in over a year and these guys have their own talk radio show?! Something ain't right in my local!
Is it true they rent a radio studio in Las Vegas and fly everyone out for the radio show?
upload_2017-3-19_14-31-39.jpeg