Turkish hackers hit UPS

P

pickup

I have a hard time logging on to this site sometimes how do these people figure this stuff out and why????

They do it because they are YOUNG turks ,that's why. If you are a young turk , you can't help but mess with the status quo.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Charisma and character add little to the discussion here--perhaps down at his favorite watering hole or when he is boring the regulars at the coffee shop with stories of a UPS which no longer exists.

Only "like" this because he admits to having little in the way of character or charisma. Maybe Upstate is getting better?

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I will have a lot more respect 4 the charimatic Turkey On Thanksgiving. That Turkey's going straight in the Oven when I bring it home. Not letting it near my PC.

I wonder if it was the same turkeys that stole the UPS trailer and toke almost 300 46" T.V.'??

Crazy world.

rod

Retired 22 years
Charisma and character add little to the discussion here--perhaps down at his favorite watering hole or when he is boring the regulars at the coffee shop with stories of a UPS which no longer exists.

Can't say that I've seen any of the drivers at a coffee shop lately. I hear some of them skip their breaks, go through their loads off the clock in the morning, deliver packages out of their own vehicals on the way home and for the most part have their nose up managements rearend every chance they get. Any of that sound familiar Upchuck?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Can't say that I've seen any of the drivers at a coffee shop lately. I hear some of them skip their breaks, go through their loads off the clock in the morning, deliver packages out of their own vehicals on the way home and for the most part have their nose up managements rearend every chance they get. Any of that sound familiar Upchuck?

Think what you will as your opinion matters little to me.