Turn over rate for center manager's

Mr.Golden

I was wondering if it's a normal thing for a center manager to be at a center for 9 months to a year?
I been here for 8 years now and every year we have a new center manager? Any thoughts?

Overpaid Union Thug

The time a center manager stays in one particular center depends on many factors. In the case where they are wanting to stay in a specific center it mostly depends on how much of a manipulate liar they are willing to be and how they can pull that off without getting caught.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The time a center manager stays in one particular center depends on many factors. In the case where they are wanting to stay in a specific center it mostly depends on how much of a manipulate liar they are willing to be and how they can pull that off without getting caught.

Or, in smaller centers, their level of incompetence.

rod

Retired 22 years
When I was working we had a new one about every 4 to 5 years. Since I've been retired they have had the same one that started about a month after I left. That ones been there going on 15 years now. I never realized I was the one who must have been making all the rest of them go insane.

S

selfcancelsignal

What's after a center manager? Is it district, division and then regional manager? In that order?
Completely too much management, your excellency! Ours has been here about 2 years now. Seems way too long.

Mr.Golden

Completely too much management, your excellency! Ours has been here about 2 years now. Seems way too long.
It soooo funny that our center is like a "set up" for center manager's. All the on roads tend feel out what the center manager is like. If he/she doesn't have certain qualities or weak they will act stupid and give a run around.
How often do you see your center manager do hourly work?