Twitter # (the company we work for).WOW the complains

DontThrowPackages

One guy tweeted, "I see my package out for deliver in the morning and then back at station in the evening. Or another guy who was told the trucks are too full. What a Shame. We used to be better than this.

CJinx

An unhappy customer will complain every time, but happy customers rarely make their opinions known. Social media at it's finest.

bbsam

Staff member
We had a package of medicine that we couldn't get delivered because of ice and snow. The line-haul contractor looked at me in disgust and drove it out there on his way home. I was about to point out that we had covered 400 extra HD stops two days earlier and that his heroics paled in comparison, but I decided to let him have his self satisfaction and self congratulatory attitude as an early Christmas present.

MAKAVELI

We had a package of medicine that we couldn't get delivered because of ice and snow. The line-haul contractor looked at me in disgust and drove it out there on his way home. I was about to point out that we had covered 400 extra HD stops two days earlier and that his heroics paled in comparison, but I decided to let him have his self satisfaction and self congratulatory attitude as an early Christmas present.
You sure you're not talking about yourself?

overflowed

I was reading through the complaints and there were a few with pics. Ground truck slammed into a school bus (not funny) but I was thinking how can you miss a big yellow bus. rear ended. There was also a pic of an express airplane that broke through the concrete on a runway. Caption said overweight.

DontThrowPackages

More bad service than any other time of the year. With a proper plan extra help/ vehicles much of this could have been avoided.
The heads wanted to see how much weight the Camel could carry and now he has a broken back. Expect to see firing come January for any little thing. Remember the goal is a 20 thing year old, PT workforce and a turnover rate of 5 years. While they're at it, maybe even a vacation restructuring( as in 1 week per year).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The heads wanted to see how much weight the Camel could carry and now he has a broken back. Expect to see firing come January for any little thing. Remember the goal is a 20 thing year old, PT workforce and a turnover rate of 5 years. While they're at it, maybe even a vacation restructuring( as in 1 week per year).

It has now hit the mainstream media. Both UPS and FedEx are being slammed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are you expecting a public spanking? This story will fade fast, to me it's more of heads up to buyers... order earlier.

I disagree. The eff-up is bad, as in really bad. Most stations have piles of rotting Xmas presents, plus all of the business-related stuff...like payroll.